These are the ministries that fall under Nurture's umbrella:
- Wednesday Church Family Night meals – including meals delivered to the homebound
- Coordination of monthly worship services held at the Wilkinson and Clary Centers
- Congregational Care / Care Force – those who meet each Tuesday to offer prayer for needs, and to update the Prayers Concerns brochure. Regular visitation to nursing homes and the homebound are a vital part of Care Force.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry – knitters and crocheters who meet weekly and create shawls, lap robes, scarves, throws, sweaters, baby blankets, caps, and many other items. These items are dedicated in prayer, and given to those in need.
- New Members – personal notes are sent to each new church member
- College Ministry - assistance for our college students
For further information, please contact Rev. Don Thrasher at 706-886-9446 or email@example.com